I Realize




Thanks for the rain
Thanks for the storm
Thank you for all the times I’ve needed Your Strong Arm
For in my times of weakness
I learned to know Your Strength
And I realize You’re with me all the way!

Thanks for the sun
Thanks for the warmth
Thank You for all the blessings You have so bestowed
For in my times of brightness
I have seen just how You Shine
And I realize You’re with me all the time!

Father, I just can’t thank enough
Saviour, I want to show my love
Thank You, Lord for all You,ve done
I realize I need You all the time

Thanks for Your love
Thanks for Your grace
Thank You for dying on the cross to take my place
For when I needed saving
You left Your throne above
You paid my debt by shedding Your own blood

Father, I just can’t thank enough
Saviour, I want to show my love
Thank You, Lord for all You've done
I realize I need You all time

I realize, I realize, I need You all the time



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The True Prize

And They Lived Happily Ever After

Surviving a Crisis